The famous game show for corporate Christmas parties and conference dinner activities
There is a new Santa in town … and he’s a bad boy.
The old Santa has retired, and the new, bad Santa has put a new rebel image to the role of the man in red. The snotty nosed kids are out, and their mums are in! Reindeers are on the barby cause the new Santa rides a Harley. But the new attitude has caused a problem. The old Santa’s elves have all walked out 2 weeks before Christmas!
This is where you and your colleagues of new era Elves come in. Bad Santa will host a new and wacky Christmas Game Show where your teams vie for the celebrated “Santa’s Best Helpers” Award. Your hosts guide your team through a set of challenges to win this coveted award. (i) “Mental Challenge” (turbo-charged trivia of general or industry based knowledge) (ii) “Famous Openings” (iii) “Fame Game”, and (iv) “Who Dares Sings”.
- Relationship development within your team and with your clients
- Team work
- For a hilarious fun night
- Group sizes of 15 to 60 people
- Corporate team bonding events
- Conference dinner entertainment
- Costuming can be a fun element, or just come in your “civvies”.